Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Father

I recently became a father. This is a little poem I wrote (from my heart, I might add) describing what I believe are some of the most important qualities of a good father. I am blessed to have a father who reflects these qualities (I love you, dad!), and my one desire is to always be a good father to my son.  Enjoy.
 

A father is loving,
patient,
and understanding

He provides direction,
knows when and when not to be stern,
and he knows how to admit when he is wrong

A father is fun,
encouraging,
and sets the example

He isn't afraid to cry,
he would do anything for his family,
and above all else, he is always there


Copyright 2012 by Casey Sean Harmon. All Rights Reserved. If you would like to request permission to quote this poem, please feel free to contact the author in writing.



Happy readings,
Casey Sean Harmon
www.caseyseanharmon.com


1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so sweet, baby! I love you! You are such a good daddy! <3

    ReplyDelete